The Love Your Mama Gift Box is the most perfect gift for your mama or wife this Mother's Day! This scrumptious gift box is composed entirely of local goods, all created by female entrepreneurs based throughout Kitchener, Waterloo and Arthur, Ontario.
The Love Your Mama Gift Box includes a lush, garden inspired floral arrangement in a beautiful ceramic vase, a Secret Garden 8 oz. natural soy candle, and your choice of 4 cinnamon rolls or 4 assorted scones. Tax is included and delivery is free in the Kitchener-Waterloo Region (including St.Jacobs & Elmira), Elora, Fergus, Arthur and Mount Forest!* There are only 15 of these boxes available, so be sure to secure your Love Your Mama Gift Box before they sell out!
The Secret Garden have been created by best friends and mama's, Amanda & Rachel of Idle & Wood Candle Co. Hand poured in Kitchener, these artisanal candles are made using natural soy wax, premium cotton wicks, high quality essential oils, and phthalate-free fragrances. The scent is beautiful, as if you're walking into a garden at peak bloom!
The incredibly scrumptious cinnamon rolls and assorted scones are baked by Sandra of Lola's Bread Co. located in Breslau! Named after Sandra's dog, Lola's Bread Co. is a micro-bakery that creates the most delicious treats you've ever had! The cinnamon rolls are covered in a cream cheese frosting and the assorted scones flavors include: Lemon Poppyseed, Lemon Blueberry, White Chocolate Strawberry and Orange Chocolate!
This beautifully currated gift box is the perfect gift show your mama or wife how much you love her! Orders close on May 3rd. Deliveries go out on Sunday, May 9th. And don't forget, tax is included and local delivery is free!*
Flower Care Tips:
- Keep your vase arrangement out of direct sunlight.
- Change the water in your vase every 1-2 days.
- Remove any dead blooms as soon as you see them.
Candle Care Tips:
- Burn your candle until the top layer of wax has melted all the way across. This may take about one and a half hours.
- Trim your wick 1/4 of an inch before each burn.
- Do not burn for more than four hours at a time.
- Never leave your candle unattended and keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Extinguish your candle if it repeatedly smokes, flickers, or the flame is too high - you may have to trim your wick.
- Discontinue use of candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains, this will prevent possible flame damage.
Baked Goods Care Tips:
- Eat as many as you like, guilt free!
*Be sure to select Love Your Mama - Local Delivery at checkout for the Kitchener-Waterloo Region (includes Elmira & St.Jacobs), Elora, Fergus, Arthur and Mount Forest. If Love Your Mama - Local Delivery is selected for delivery outside of these regions, the order will be canceled and a refund will be issued.